Saturday 5 May 2012

now in Split

the last few days were as well as boring as exciting. the region from Plitvicka Lakes to Sinj has very low population and most if the people are quite poor. many houses are still destroyed from war in 1991. people look at me as an alien but they are very friendly when I contact them. I met a young woman walking from Split to Sinj for a religious purpose. we had a very good discussion and the told
me her story which was not very
amusing. great to meet her. my trip to Split was quite dangerous due to the fact I took the A1 built 15km as a highway. what a horror trip ! arriving Split a women from the market offerd me a beautiful apartment close to the city centre. I did a little bit my
laundry and then I visited the histroc city . Great !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment